Where forth art thou?: My words were too harsh

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My words were too harsh

Update (02/01/07): For complete links to all stories, read this latest entry

Update: I regret to inform you that publishing the screenshots does not equate to agreeing with anything. Tammy's friend was giving me an account of what happened when he phoned you to take down the pics. He was expressing his frustration that even after repeated attempts in trying to get you to remove the pics, you chose not to. Anyway can you please tell me what refusing to take down the pics after phone calls from tammy's friends equate to?




If those words were all that you need so that you would take down her pics, so be it. I hope you keep your word.

Technorati Tag: ,

DISCLAIMER: YOU AGREE TO BEAR FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTENT POSTED BY YOU. THE AUTHOR OF THIS SITE DOES NOT MONITOR OR EDIT THE CONTENT AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR (1) ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY INFRINGING, INACCURATE, OBSCENE, INDECENT, THREATENING, OFFENSIVE, DEFAMATORY, TORTIOUS, OR ILLEGAL CONTENT, OR (2) ANY THIRD PARTY CONDUCT, TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA.