Where forth art thou?: Get the facts right

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Get the facts right

Update (02/01/07): For complete links to all stories, read this latest entry

I have never posted up any links to the video from the start. I seriously don't know who is the one spreading the rumor. Those who were at this site at the time I posted my first entry can testify to this (Marcus are you reading this?). And right from the start my direction of the story is that the girl is the victim. I don't know how people can misinterpret otherwise.

Technorati Tag: ,

DISCLAIMER: YOU AGREE TO BEAR FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTENT POSTED BY YOU. THE AUTHOR OF THIS SITE DOES NOT MONITOR OR EDIT THE CONTENT AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR (1) ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY INFRINGING, INACCURATE, OBSCENE, INDECENT, THREATENING, OFFENSIVE, DEFAMATORY, TORTIOUS, OR ILLEGAL CONTENT, OR (2) ANY THIRD PARTY CONDUCT, TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA.