Where forth art thou?: About Me

Saturday, June 25, 2005

About Me

I am a journalist but this site is not part of my work. It is an avenue for me to comment on the latest issues.

For obvious reasons such as to protect the company I am in (since I can't expect, as yet, people to grasp the notion of a journalist who blogs), I choose to remain anonymous.

Here I present thoughts, ideas, arguments, material sent in to me from my readers etc. and I allow free discussion so it is up to you the reader to make up your mind about the reality of a situation based on the additional knowledge and/or information that might not be covered in the conventional newspaper.

Alternative viewpoints about a current event/news/issue may be provided from time to time.

Facts, opinions and sarcasm are part of the dialog and readers' discretion is advised.